Letter: Thanks to my constituents
November 6, 2014
To my constituents in House District 61: Thanks to all of you who supported me in Tuesday's election. But whether you supported me or not, I will continue to seek your input and ideas, and I will continue to work hard on your behalf to represent your interests and address your concerns. My job in the state Legislature is to seek solutions that support our mountain communities and the interests of the Western Slope, bolster our agricultural and tourism economy, protect our beautiful mountain environment and adequately fund our public schools.
Seeking input from you prior to beginning the 2015 legislative session in January, I'll be hosting town-hall meetings in each of my five counties in November and December. I hope you will attend the meeting in your county; please check http://www.milliehamner.com for the schedule. If you can't attend, you can email your suggestions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday