Letter: Thanks to my constituents
November 6, 2014
To my constituents in House District 61: Thanks to all of you who supported me in Tuesday's election. But whether you supported me or not, I will continue to seek your input and ideas, and I will continue to work hard on your behalf to represent your interests and address your concerns. My job in the state Legislature is to seek solutions that support our mountain communities and the interests of the Western Slope, bolster our agricultural and tourism economy, protect our beautiful mountain environment and adequately fund our public schools.
Seeking input from you prior to beginning the 2015 legislative session in January, I'll be hosting town-hall meetings in each of my five counties in November and December. I hope you will attend the meeting in your county; please check http://www.milliehamner.com for the schedule. If you can't attend, you can email your suggestions to me at email@example.com.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Update: Service being restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court