Letter: Thanks for nothing, Related
September 29, 2013
Well, chalk up another "different direction" for Related in Snowmass Village. This time it's our much-loved Village Market that didn't quite seem to meet its standards.
I guess 35 years in the community, wonderful management and staff, always being open for residents and guests and just plain caring about our town was just not enough. Being mindful of how mad and upset I am, I'll only say shame on you, Dwayne Romero — you've driven out good business. Enough is enough!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche