Letter: Thanks for nothing, Related
September 29, 2013
Well, chalk up another "different direction" for Related in Snowmass Village. This time it's our much-loved Village Market that didn't quite seem to meet its standards.
I guess 35 years in the community, wonderful management and staff, always being open for residents and guests and just plain caring about our town was just not enough. Being mindful of how mad and upset I am, I'll only say shame on you, Dwayne Romero — you've driven out good business. Enough is enough!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million