Letter: Thanks for nothing, Related
September 29, 2013
Well, chalk up another "different direction" for Related in Snowmass Village. This time it's our much-loved Village Market that didn't quite seem to meet its standards.
I guess 35 years in the community, wonderful management and staff, always being open for residents and guests and just plain caring about our town was just not enough. Being mindful of how mad and upset I am, I'll only say shame on you, Dwayne Romero — you've driven out good business. Enough is enough!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman