Letter: Thanks for nothing, Related
September 29, 2013
Well, chalk up another "different direction" for Related in Snowmass Village. This time it's our much-loved Village Market that didn't quite seem to meet its standards.
I guess 35 years in the community, wonderful management and staff, always being open for residents and guests and just plain caring about our town was just not enough. Being mindful of how mad and upset I am, I'll only say shame on you, Dwayne Romero — you've driven out good business. Enough is enough!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- City of Aspen preparing for upheaval of pedestrian malls
- Tenants above fitness studio file lawsuit over noise
- City of Aspen warns motorists of major delays over bridge beginning April 2
- Feds intervene in Basalt cell service dispute, prompting answer from Verizon