Letter: Thank you from Basalt Fire
November 10, 2015
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the residents of the Basalt and Rural Fire Protection District for their continued support and confidence by passing ballot question 4A.
Your generosity will enable our dedicated volunteers and staff to continue to provide the level of service you have come to expect.
Thank you again.
Ed Van Walraven, Leroy Duroux, Mark Kittle, John Young and Vonda Williams
Board of directors, Basalt and Rural Fire Protection District
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River