Letter: Support Rob Ittner for commissioner
October 18, 2014
I have known Rob Ittner for over 10 years now, and I know that if you are a Pitkin County resident and have had the opportunity to meet him, then you will agree that he is a pillar of the community. Prior to and while serving as county commissioner, Rob has been a strong leader in the community by being a founding member of the Aspen Young Professionals Association; participating in the Roaring Fork Leadership Program, the Buddy Program and the Aspen Rotary Club; and supporting many of the local nonprofit organizations. In addition to being a successful business owner due to a combination of his leadership and accounting skills, he is a board member of the Northwest Colorado Council of Governments, and he is the chairman of the region's Economic Development District.
Personally, I see him on a daily basis preparing for county meetings, being concerned about all of the issues on the agenda for the meetings and, most recently, campaigning out in the snow. Rob is reliable, hardworking and fiscally responsible and has the energy to lead this community.
Rob is approachable and open for discussions at any time, so if you see him around town, he would be more than willing to speak with you about his values and interest in working for the community in a position that he finds extremely rewarding. We will all continue to benefit by re-electing Rob Ittner.
Susan de la Houssaye
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance