Letter: Support quality education
October 17, 2015
Education matters. Countless studies document that higher levels of education lead to better job opportunities, increased earning power, improved health outcomes and higher levels of personal satisfaction. Our community must support quality education for all students because we all experience the benefits. For our investment, we receive better employees, decreased health care costs and an informed electorate, the cornerstone of our American democracy.
On Election Day, you have the opportunity to say "yes" to our kids and our community. If you live in Roaring Fork School District Re-1, I urge you to vote "yes" on 3B. If you live in the Aspen School District, vote "yes" on 3A. Education matters to us all.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified