Letter: Support quality education
October 17, 2015
Education matters. Countless studies document that higher levels of education lead to better job opportunities, increased earning power, improved health outcomes and higher levels of personal satisfaction. Our community must support quality education for all students because we all experience the benefits. For our investment, we receive better employees, decreased health care costs and an informed electorate, the cornerstone of our American democracy.
On Election Day, you have the opportunity to say "yes" to our kids and our community. If you live in Roaring Fork School District Re-1, I urge you to vote "yes" on 3B. If you live in the Aspen School District, vote "yes" on 3A. Education matters to us all.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division