Letter: Support quality education
October 17, 2015
Education matters. Countless studies document that higher levels of education lead to better job opportunities, increased earning power, improved health outcomes and higher levels of personal satisfaction. Our community must support quality education for all students because we all experience the benefits. For our investment, we receive better employees, decreased health care costs and an informed electorate, the cornerstone of our American democracy.
On Election Day, you have the opportunity to say "yes" to our kids and our community. If you live in Roaring Fork School District Re-1, I urge you to vote "yes" on 3B. If you live in the Aspen School District, vote "yes" on 3A. Education matters to us all.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American