Letter: Snowmass shuttle service with a smile
December 29, 2016
Shuttle service with a smile
We just wanted to take a few minutes to thank the staff and drivers of the Snowmass Village Shuttle for another year of excellent service. They sure make it easy to get around in Snowmass, and always with a smile and a friendly "hello."
All of us who live in Snowmass Village are lucky to have such a wonderful transportation system in our town.
We are wishing everyone a happy new year.
Ned and Jan Cochran
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified