Letter: Snowmass needs Jamie Knowlton
October 1, 2015
What a perfect candidate. He grew up in the Roaring Fork Valley. A ski racer. A ski coach. A land-use lawyer. And a sous chef.
Beyond all this, he was a creator of the North Forty — a real vibrant community for locals. All these skills are what the future of Snowmass needs.
Vote for Jamie!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases