Letter (Sept. 8): Bernanke does it again
September 8, 2013
Bernanke does it again
Do you need any more evidence that we are still the economic leaders? Look what happened when Bernanke, Federal Reserve Board chairman, speaks. No one knows what his "double talk" means, but as usual we assume it ain't good for investors.
Results — tank our stock market (400 points in two days), and incidentally the world's market.
Good job, Bernanke.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items