Letter (Sept. 8): Bernanke does it again
September 8, 2013
Bernanke does it again
Do you need any more evidence that we are still the economic leaders? Look what happened when Bernanke, Federal Reserve Board chairman, speaks. No one knows what his "double talk" means, but as usual we assume it ain't good for investors.
Results — tank our stock market (400 points in two days), and incidentally the world's market.
Good job, Bernanke.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border