Letter (Sept. 3): Let the peasants be high
September 2, 2013
Let the peasants be high
For those of us who remember Kitty and Dominic raising a family above the Isis, the solution to penthouse-versus-alehouse is pretty simple.
Make all residences above a businesses employee housing. After all, the top floor is traditionally reserved for the servant class.
(If I lived above a bar my only "home improvement" would be a dumbwaiter lift.)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says