Letter (Sept. 3): Let the peasants be high
September 2, 2013
Let the peasants be high
For those of us who remember Kitty and Dominic raising a family above the Isis, the solution to penthouse-versus-alehouse is pretty simple.
Make all residences above a businesses employee housing. After all, the top floor is traditionally reserved for the servant class.
(If I lived above a bar my only "home improvement" would be a dumbwaiter lift.)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts to begin June 11