Letter (Sept. 3): Let the peasants be high
September 2, 2013
Let the peasants be high
For those of us who remember Kitty and Dominic raising a family above the Isis, the solution to penthouse-versus-alehouse is pretty simple.
Make all residences above a businesses employee housing. After all, the top floor is traditionally reserved for the servant class.
(If I lived above a bar my only "home improvement" would be a dumbwaiter lift.)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cops stanch Aspen’s weekend cocaine flow
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Developers walk away from lodge approval in Aspen’s West End
- Man arrested on theft charge for allegedly taking wine bottles from Aspen restaurant
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines