Letter: Recycled brews
September 26, 2014
To be or not to be? That is the question of the day in today's question, "To recycle or not to recycle?"
If you take the great and amazing news that once an aluminum beer can enters the recycling stream, it only takes three months for it to be transformed into another beer can, you begin to get sustainable beer cans. We're talking nirvana on Earth.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company