Letter: Recycled brews
September 26, 2014
To be or not to be? That is the question of the day in today's question, "To recycle or not to recycle?"
If you take the great and amazing news that once an aluminum beer can enters the recycling stream, it only takes three months for it to be transformed into another beer can, you begin to get sustainable beer cans. We're talking nirvana on Earth.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman