Letter: Recycled brews
September 26, 2014
To be or not to be? That is the question of the day in today's question, "To recycle or not to recycle?"
If you take the great and amazing news that once an aluminum beer can enters the recycling stream, it only takes three months for it to be transformed into another beer can, you begin to get sustainable beer cans. We're talking nirvana on Earth.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday