Letter: Quest-Dex rights a wrong
September 22, 2013
Quest-Dex rights a wrong
Never underestimate a letter to The Aspen Times.
Sometime back I wrote a letter to the editor concerning unjust enrichment by Quest-Dex for a yellow pages ad that I neither wanted nor requested, but was billed for nonetheless.
Well, that letter somehow made it to Quest-Dex customer service headquarters way down in Bristol, Tenn.!
After a review of my case, and reading that letter, the gentleman in charge has waived all fees.
So other than a few remaining calls to me for a business that no longer exists, I'm a happy camper.
Recommended Stories For You
Kudos to Quest-Dex customer service for doing the right thing.
Dwight F. Ferren
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- What’s the Big Deal: Snowmass condo sale nears $3.8 million