Letter: Quest-Dex rights a wrong
September 22, 2013
Quest-Dex rights a wrong
Never underestimate a letter to The Aspen Times.
Sometime back I wrote a letter to the editor concerning unjust enrichment by Quest-Dex for a yellow pages ad that I neither wanted nor requested, but was billed for nonetheless.
Well, that letter somehow made it to Quest-Dex customer service headquarters way down in Bristol, Tenn.!
After a review of my case, and reading that letter, the gentleman in charge has waived all fees.
So other than a few remaining calls to me for a business that no longer exists, I'm a happy camper.
Recommended Stories For You
Kudos to Quest-Dex customer service for doing the right thing.
Dwight F. Ferren
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border