Letter: Praising Sen. Udall
November 20, 2013
Praising Sen. Udall
Thank you, Sen. Mark Udall, for co-sponsoring a bill to protect the Thompson Divide with Sen. Michael Bennet.
Thank you for demonstrating that the wild has a right to be.
Thank you for your awareness of how damaging this change to our local economies would be: Our lives depend on ranching, tourism, hiking, wildlife habitat and the crystal waters of its 15 watersheds. Calamitous.
Thank you for realizing there are appropriate and inappropriate places for oil and gas development.
Thank you for your determination and attention.
Recommended Stories For You
Go for it, Mr. Udall.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday