Letter: Praising Sen. Udall
November 20, 2013
Praising Sen. Udall
Thank you, Sen. Mark Udall, for co-sponsoring a bill to protect the Thompson Divide with Sen. Michael Bennet.
Thank you for demonstrating that the wild has a right to be.
Thank you for your awareness of how damaging this change to our local economies would be: Our lives depend on ranching, tourism, hiking, wildlife habitat and the crystal waters of its 15 watersheds. Calamitous.
Thank you for realizing there are appropriate and inappropriate places for oil and gas development.
Thank you for your determination and attention.
Recommended Stories For You
Go for it, Mr. Udall.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division