Letter: Praising Sen. Udall
November 20, 2013
Praising Sen. Udall
Thank you, Sen. Mark Udall, for co-sponsoring a bill to protect the Thompson Divide with Sen. Michael Bennet.
Thank you for demonstrating that the wild has a right to be.
Thank you for your awareness of how damaging this change to our local economies would be: Our lives depend on ranching, tourism, hiking, wildlife habitat and the crystal waters of its 15 watersheds. Calamitous.
Thank you for realizing there are appropriate and inappropriate places for oil and gas development.
Thank you for your determination and attention.
Recommended Stories For You
Go for it, Mr. Udall.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall