Letter: Please return snowboard
December 13, 2013
Please return snowboard
To the person who found my 14-year-old son's brand-new Burton snowboard, which flew off a RFTA bus between Snowmass Village and the Rodeo Lot last Saturday, please be assured that karma will catch up with you.
He saved up all summer working at a local bike shop to buy it. You could still hand it into lost-and-found at RFTA or the Snowmass Village Police Department, and your karma will be clean.
Remember to use the bungee cord on your skis and boards on the bus ski rack.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain