Letter: Please return snowboard
December 13, 2013
Please return snowboard
To the person who found my 14-year-old son's brand-new Burton snowboard, which flew off a RFTA bus between Snowmass Village and the Rodeo Lot last Saturday, please be assured that karma will catch up with you.
He saved up all summer working at a local bike shop to buy it. You could still hand it into lost-and-found at RFTA or the Snowmass Village Police Department, and your karma will be clean.
Remember to use the bungee cord on your skis and boards on the bus ski rack.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner