Letter: Pipe dreams
Gee! I wrote this short wish list of accomplishments I plan to have in place before November:
1. Round-trip flights by private jet or business jet to Los Angeles twice and to Nashville, Tennessee, twice with Aspen-Pitkin County Airport and/or Garfield Regional Airport as my departing and returning points.
2. One week comp room and board at each of the following: The Little Nell, Hotel Jerome, St. Regis Aspen, Viceroy-Snowmass Village and Westin-Snowmass Village and Hotel Colorado.
3. One week comp of supper with a bottle wine for two at Rustique.
4. One free year membership at the Snowmass Recreation Center.
5. Be an extra special, high-level Aspen Skiing Co. executive working closely with Mike Kaplan and David Perry for two years with the freedom to run my own business ventures independent of their company for my personal gain and satisfaction with no interference from Skico.
What else can a cool gentleman like me ask for except to add to this list a chance to be at the Playboy Mansion with four women of my choice for a luncheon inside the mansion? Already, I have my hot lady guests chosen.
In March 1996, I had 16 people as my luncheon guests at the Playboy Mansion West, including a real African king, a Beverly Hills councilman, and a Los Angeles Times reporter.
Emzy Veazy III
Aspen and Burbank, California
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.