Letter: Pick and choose
October 12, 2013
Pick and choose
Establishment Republicans remain more than willing to split the difference with Democrats, under the banner of "compromise" in the House and "collegiality" in the Senate.
What's the split-the-difference position between freedom and slavery? Solvency and national bankruptcy? The rule of law and executive fiat?
All Constitution all the time, or only when it suits the ruling class's political purposes?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche