Letter: Pick and choose
October 12, 2013
Pick and choose
Establishment Republicans remain more than willing to split the difference with Democrats, under the banner of "compromise" in the House and "collegiality" in the Senate.
What's the split-the-difference position between freedom and slavery? Solvency and national bankruptcy? The rule of law and executive fiat?
All Constitution all the time, or only when it suits the ruling class's political purposes?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Aspen on the Hill: Zombie people of the Rio Grande Trail
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites