Letter: Pass price not really that bad
November 16, 2015
Hi, Tony V. — great column today as usual ("Where else can you buy amazing thrills for such a price?" Commentary, The Aspen Times, Nov. 14)!
Just out of curiosity, I did some number-crunching. Adjusted for inflation, that $140 ski pass from 1946 would cost $1,797 today. As much as I hate to admit it, maybe we don't have it so bad now!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director