Letter: Pass price not really that bad
November 16, 2015
Hi, Tony V. — great column today as usual ("Where else can you buy amazing thrills for such a price?" Commentary, The Aspen Times, Nov. 14)!
Just out of curiosity, I did some number-crunching. Adjusted for inflation, that $140 ski pass from 1946 would cost $1,797 today. As much as I hate to admit it, maybe we don't have it so bad now!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo