Letter: Pass price not really that bad
November 16, 2015
Hi, Tony V. — great column today as usual ("Where else can you buy amazing thrills for such a price?" Commentary, The Aspen Times, Nov. 14)!
Just out of curiosity, I did some number-crunching. Adjusted for inflation, that $140 ski pass from 1946 would cost $1,797 today. As much as I hate to admit it, maybe we don't have it so bad now!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche