Letter: Party with the pilots
December 3, 2015
The Aspen chapter of the Ninety-Nines will be hosting its annual Holiday Pilots' Party on Wednesday from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. It will be held on the top floor of the Mountain Chalet at 333 E. Durant Ave. in Aspen, with potluck appetizers and desserts plus a cash bar. While it is free and open to the public, donations are gladly accepted and appreciated to help cover the costs of both the party and the Betty Pfister Memorial Scholarship, which is new this year.
This past spring, the Ninety-Nines awarded our scholarship for flight training through the wonderful Aspen AERO AV8R program at the Aspen schools, and the winners were announced in the local newspapers and online in April. We will honor these remarkable young ladies at the party, as well.
All aviation enthusiasts are invited to come celebrate the holidays and talk flying with old friends, plus make new ones. If you are not yet on our email list, please call 970-925-5510 with your address. We hope to see you all on Wednesday!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall