Letter: Overdue gratitude
November 11, 2014
While riding my bike to work this summer, I witnessed a few bypassing strangers pause their commute and busy morning to pick up a mess in one of our parks. A "bear-proof" trash can had fallen victim to a hungry bear the night before, and it was great to see people taking it upon themselves to pick up the trash and keep our city in excellent condition.
What a great community we live in.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)