Letter: Overdue gratitude
November 11, 2014
While riding my bike to work this summer, I witnessed a few bypassing strangers pause their commute and busy morning to pick up a mess in one of our parks. A "bear-proof" trash can had fallen victim to a hungry bear the night before, and it was great to see people taking it upon themselves to pick up the trash and keep our city in excellent condition.
What a great community we live in.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Micro-housing and free market river cabins part of new proposal for Basalt’s Pan and Fork