Letter: Overcoming adversity
November 24, 2015
Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley have many drivers who transport the rich and the famous.
There is one driver named George Lemon who has gone through much in the past few years, including a misdiagnosed heart condition that resulted in unneeded surgery. He forgave his doctors — no medical-malpractice lawsuit. This year he had two different types of cancer successfully treated.
I wish George a happy Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful he is still around.
Emzy Veazy III
Burbank, California, and Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border