Letter: Overcoming adversity
November 24, 2015
Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley have many drivers who transport the rich and the famous.
There is one driver named George Lemon who has gone through much in the past few years, including a misdiagnosed heart condition that resulted in unneeded surgery. He forgave his doctors — no medical-malpractice lawsuit. This year he had two different types of cancer successfully treated.
I wish George a happy Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful he is still around.
Emzy Veazy III
Burbank, California, and Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)