Letter: Opinions are cheap
November 30, 2013
A survey for more than $24,000 to find out how Aspen feels about Aspen?
Here's an idea: Spend a lot less, serve free beer at Little Annie's, and see who shows up to give you a piece of their mind. Wait till offseason and after working hours. Believe me — you'll see a whole different demographic from the sitzers in the council chamber.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million