Letter: Not worth the financial risk
October 23, 2013
Not worth the financial risk
Thank you for the opportunity to bring about a topic I have not seen discussed as of yet concerning the proposed midvalley recreation center.
The additional bonds and assessments would make it more difficult for an owner to qualify to refinance their property if they wanted or needed to.
The additional bonds and assessments would make it more difficult for a buyer to qualify for a loan to purchase a property in the Crown Mountain Park and Recreation District.
Please vote against the two issues on the ballot regarding raising taxes for the rec center.
Vote "no" on Issue 4C and "no" on Issue 4D. Protect your financial future.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- What’s the Big Deal: Snowmass condo sale nears $3.8 million