Letter: Not worth the financial risk
October 23, 2013
Not worth the financial risk
Thank you for the opportunity to bring about a topic I have not seen discussed as of yet concerning the proposed midvalley recreation center.
The additional bonds and assessments would make it more difficult for an owner to qualify to refinance their property if they wanted or needed to.
The additional bonds and assessments would make it more difficult for a buyer to qualify for a loan to purchase a property in the Crown Mountain Park and Recreation District.
Please vote against the two issues on the ballot regarding raising taxes for the rec center.
Vote "no" on Issue 4C and "no" on Issue 4D. Protect your financial future.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Aspen-area has suffered the brunt of Colorado’s fatal avalanches this year
- Aspen man charged in political official assault
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Monday Business Briefs: Little Nell and Steakhouse No. 316 get props; Aspen estate bound for auction