Letter: No need for development
November 15, 2015
It is my understanding that Basalt downtown merchants had their best year of revenue.
Basalt is already vitalized.
Bernie Grauer is out of touch with the people's concerns. He would build as much as 75,000 square feet of development on the Pan and Fork to create his vitalization plan. He is proposing condominiums on the Pan and Fork property.
This is a conflict with the park.
Patrice K. Becker
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American