Letter: No need for development
November 15, 2015
It is my understanding that Basalt downtown merchants had their best year of revenue.
Basalt is already vitalized.
Bernie Grauer is out of touch with the people's concerns. He would build as much as 75,000 square feet of development on the Pan and Fork to create his vitalization plan. He is proposing condominiums on the Pan and Fork property.
This is a conflict with the park.
Patrice K. Becker
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million