Letter: No cruelty in school board member’s words
November 17, 2015
Of course we have the right to be angry when we feel persecuted, marginalized, slighted, ignored and insulted. But in this cruel world of violence and hatred, I believe we have the duty to be compassionate, forgiving and kind as often as our resolve will allow.
Sheila Wills is nobody's enemy. To treat her as such is to accomplish little and water down the crusade against the truly evil-hearted and malicious who avowedly intend to do us harm at every opportunity.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company