Letter: No cruelty in school board member’s words
November 17, 2015
Of course we have the right to be angry when we feel persecuted, marginalized, slighted, ignored and insulted. But in this cruel world of violence and hatred, I believe we have the duty to be compassionate, forgiving and kind as often as our resolve will allow.
Sheila Wills is nobody's enemy. To treat her as such is to accomplish little and water down the crusade against the truly evil-hearted and malicious who avowedly intend to do us harm at every opportunity.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman