Letter: Marketing meeting
December 27, 2015
The U.S. ski-resort operator consumer market is the most untapped market in America.
The prospects and market possibilities are easily $30 million on the bottom side, even at premium prices!
If Mike Kaplan and David Perry would allow me to speak with 30 to 40 of the Aspen Skiing Co. officers, I believe the blinders will come off their eyes to see the magnificent growth opportunities far into the future despite their fears and misconceptions.
Can we do it at The Little Nell?
Emzy Veazy III
Burbank, California, and Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border