Letter: Marketing meeting
December 27, 2015
The U.S. ski-resort operator consumer market is the most untapped market in America.
The prospects and market possibilities are easily $30 million on the bottom side, even at premium prices!
If Mike Kaplan and David Perry would allow me to speak with 30 to 40 of the Aspen Skiing Co. officers, I believe the blinders will come off their eyes to see the magnificent growth opportunities far into the future despite their fears and misconceptions.
Can we do it at The Little Nell?
Emzy Veazy III
Burbank, California, and Aspen
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)