Letter: Listen to me, and Aspen will prosper
October 5, 2013
Listen to me, and Aspen will prosper
I digested "Aspen's fall off-season about to hit its stride" (Sept. 23, The Aspen Times) and understood
Stay Aspen Snowmass President Bill Tomcich's forecasting reasoning.
I pondered, why is there a lack of planned Aspen business initiatives to attract consumers beyond the local market (except for Hotel Jerome general manager Anthony DiLucia's Colorado statewide marketing plan)?
Then I remembered I presented my independent report to the Aspen Commercial Core and Lodging Commission and handed it out to the Aspen City Council and others. It's called: "Aspen Off Season Hook Up Pilot Program With The Colorado Video & Film Association And 'Hollywood, Colorado' Mutually Beneficial To All — Final Report Text May 15, 2013".
Why don't you read it to see what's up? If you don't, your competitors will diminish your market share like magic.
Recommended Stories For You
My master plan is more noble and respectable than feeding like parasites off the efforts of the Aspen Skiing Co. and the Aspen Institute. Feel better when you jump on board the Yacht Veazy.
"Aspen's Rejuvenation Via Hollywood Colorado" is smart consumer marketing.
Emzy Veazy III
Aspen and Burbank, Calif.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility