Letter: Let’s rally for the climate
September 24, 2014
I just want to say "thank you" to the more than 400,000 people who traveled from across the globe to New York City for the People's Climate March on Sunday. I hope it opens the eyes of our politicians, local to federal, and stresses the importance of the changing climate for the citizens of this country and abroad. So many walks of life rallied together, shared their energy and voiced the need for climate justice.
Let us all continue to stand up for the climate, the earth and this amazing place we call home. Thank you, again!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border