Letter: Let’s make a deal
November 15, 2013
Let's make a deal
To our friends who rescued the Little Annie's Eating House sign for safekeeping, thank you very much. Since we have reopened, you may return it now and I will be happy to buy you lunch and/or a couple of drinks.
Again, thank you very much.
General manager, Little Annie's Eating House
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing