Letter: Leave Basalt park alone
December 19, 2014
Basalt residents already voted to save Lions Park (designated open space), and it passed. Why is this land swap even being considered by the Downtown Area Advisory Committee? Why build more commercial buildings in Basalt when there are so many vacant commercial spaces now?
Leave all of Lions Park alone. Stop this outrage and abuse.
Patrice K. Becker
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area