Letter: Karma points for lost iPod
December 30, 2015
I was caught up in a book Tuesday on the upvalley bus that gets to town around 8:20 a.m., and in my hurry to run off the bus, my green iPod Shuffle and headphones must have fallen either on the bus or outside at the Local's Corner bus stop. If you happened to pick it up and thought, "Awesome, free iPod," that's not the Aspen way. Please turn it in to the Police Department — the karma points alone will be worth it. Plus, the two of us have been through a lot together — you can probably tell just by looking at the poor thing. I'm sure it misses me. Happy new year!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night at Snowmass Center
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt