Letter: Jennifer Rupert is the right candidate
October 31, 2015
Election Day is fast upon us. I would like to remind all of the importance of voting and the need to fill out your ballots and get them dropped off by Tuesday.
I also would like to make a last push for both 3B and Jennifer Rupert for the Roaring Fork School District school board.
I have worked with Jen for many years. She successfully managed my business before getting busy with her own. She is too humble to speak of her strengths, but she is a powerhouse.
In her role at the ski and snowboard schools of Aspen, she grew from being a top instructor to coordinating one of the larger revenue generating parts of the school. She is involved with co-managing an large staff of ski pros, including scheduling, training, goal setting, coaching and caring. She is instrumental in creating and implementing new strategies in operations, teaching and training to help the school to remain one of the best in the world. She does all of this while working on the spot taking care of guests, matching pros and guests with amazing intuitive and perceptive ability and dealing with any number of unpredictable time sensitive issues. I could go on, but would run out of space.
Jen Rupert is a remarkable brilliant woman. It would be a major disservice to our schools to miss this opportunity to bring her on board.
Join me in voting Jennifer Rupert for the Roaring Fork School District.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman