Letter: It takes a Village Market
October 6, 2013
It takes a Village Market
Who does this? Leaves a carton of milk for you outside the door, when your baby is out? I will tell you who — our beloved Village Market, that's who!
Yup, 20 years ago on a stormy night, we were out of milk for Walker. This is only one, of many examples, of a truly special hometown market!
Please please reconsider.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire