Letter: It takes a Village Market
October 6, 2013
It takes a Village Market
Who does this? Leaves a carton of milk for you outside the door, when your baby is out? I will tell you who — our beloved Village Market, that's who!
Yup, 20 years ago on a stormy night, we were out of milk for Walker. This is only one, of many examples, of a truly special hometown market!
Please please reconsider.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border