Letter: ISIS brings back chilling memories
October 2, 2014
ISIS brings back chilling memories
A recent article reported that "scores of Yazidi men in Iraq" were executed by ISIS. Just a few days ago they executed 250 Iraqi-captured soldiers.
I lived through World War II and learned how Germans killed 6 million Jews and 2 million others. After the war, I, as a Jew and a Holocaust student, donated money 12 years ago to create the Goodwin Holocaust Museum in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
ISIS is bringing back some chilling memories. They can be stopped by military cooperation. Not by the United States alone, but all. There is too much to lose.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility