Letter: Invest in knowledge
October 23, 2015
Perhaps Benjamin Franklin said it best: "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
We realize that by now you've probably heard or read all the compelling reasons you should vote "yes" on 3A, so we won't list them all again. But we would like to add our voices to those who've already spoken in favor of 3A. As educators at Aspen Elementary School, we know firsthand the critical importance of adequate funding for our schools. We invest in knowledge every single day with our time, our talents and our hearts. Please consider your vote an investment that will pay huge interest dividends, and vote "yes" on 3A.
Rixt Clifford, Amy Coyle, Renee Giles, Mimi Hauenstein, Susan McKeller, Becky Oliver, Allison Spayd and Kari Stoll
Current and former teachers, Aspen Elementary School
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Aspen’s housing program seeks to educate homeowners on the do’s and don’ts
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain