Letter: Invasion of the pot heads
November 8, 2013
Invasion of the pot heads
As a part-time resident, it pains me to see the stronghold that the dopers have taken on a place that I hold so dear to my heart. The county commissioners are given a great responsibility to uphold the will of their constituents and to furthermore uphold the well-being of the community that they serve.
Is everyone taking the pot? "Greenhouse" they say; "crackhouse," I say.
The master plan of getting everyone hooked on reefers seems to be working. Why else would these drug lords need to build bigger facilities? They have created a population of addicts and now they are helping everyone "cop their fix." Does the government think they are going to see a penny in tax dollars from these hopped-up pushers posing as "businessmen"? These supposed tax dollars would go to schools?
To teach are children how to be like Snoopy Dog Dog? It is illegal under federal law for good reason. It is said to be stronger than ever, creating a wasteland of instantly hooked zombies looking to commit their next crime. Our children deserve better. I would like to take this time to personally thank everyone for taking the time to read this letter and holding each and everyone of us to a higher standard of accountability.
Just say "no"!
Recommended Stories For You
Old Snowmass and Miami
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility