Letter: How about some for the residents?
December 29, 2014
How about some for the residents?
On Dec. 10, The Aspen Times printed an article about Aspen's renewable goals of $284K ("Renewable goal estimated to cost $284K"). Aspen could do much better if it would lend its residents money to retrofit their homes and businesses. The payback would be the gas and electric savings. Sum zero, except for the fossil fuel products.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos