Letter: How about some for the residents?
December 29, 2014
How about some for the residents?
On Dec. 10, The Aspen Times printed an article about Aspen's renewable goals of $284K ("Renewable goal estimated to cost $284K"). Aspen could do much better if it would lend its residents money to retrofit their homes and businesses. The payback would be the gas and electric savings. Sum zero, except for the fossil fuel products.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman