Letter: How about some for the residents?
December 29, 2014
How about some for the residents?
On Dec. 10, The Aspen Times printed an article about Aspen's renewable goals of $284K ("Renewable goal estimated to cost $284K"). Aspen could do much better if it would lend its residents money to retrofit their homes and businesses. The payback would be the gas and electric savings. Sum zero, except for the fossil fuel products.
Richard C. Goodwin
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million