Letter: Help shape land use code
November 10, 2014
The community is invited to share its opinions about lodging in Aspen. The city is contemplating changes to the land-use code to encourage upgrades to Aspen's lodging bed base, and we want to hear from you! Help us address and identify your concerns around a declining and outdated bed base in Aspen, including how and if to address this problem. Visit Open City Hall on http://www.aspenpitkin.com to provide your comments and complete a short survey. Your comments and feedback will be used by the City Council as it considers changes to the land-use code related to Aspen's bed base.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chris Bendon, City of Aspen community development director
Jessica Garrow, City of Aspen long range planner
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west