Letter: Heart and soul of Aspen?
November 1, 2014
Heart and soul of Aspen?
Let's see, what is the real "heart and soul" of our sweet, beautiful, historic town? The giant monstrosity that passes for architecture on the corner of Spring and Hyman (you know of what I speak!), or the lovely memorial for the finest Aspen epitome of an empathetic, caring spirit: Willard Clapper.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- One person confirmed dead in backcountry avalanche near Aspen
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen