Letter: Heart and soul of Aspen?
November 1, 2014
Heart and soul of Aspen?
Let's see, what is the real "heart and soul" of our sweet, beautiful, historic town? The giant monstrosity that passes for architecture on the corner of Spring and Hyman (you know of what I speak!), or the lovely memorial for the finest Aspen epitome of an empathetic, caring spirit: Willard Clapper.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River