Letter: Heart and soul of Aspen?
November 1, 2014
Heart and soul of Aspen?
Let's see, what is the real "heart and soul" of our sweet, beautiful, historic town? The giant monstrosity that passes for architecture on the corner of Spring and Hyman (you know of what I speak!), or the lovely memorial for the finest Aspen epitome of an empathetic, caring spirit: Willard Clapper.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says