Letter: Grief support around the holidays
November 24, 2014
Grief support around the holidays
Pathfinders will be holding grief and loss support groups throughout the valley this holiday season. The holidays can be a hard time when you've lost someone you love. The focus of these grief groups will be to love, remember and honor the ones we lost. We will host groups in Aspen and Carbondale on Monday nights and Rifle on Wednesday nights. We begin this week. The groups are open, so you can come to all of them or just to one. There will be ads in the paper, but please feel free to call me with any questions.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night at Snowmass Center
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt