Letter: Great to be a senior
November 22, 2015
When I retired six years ago, I began more actively using all of the services of our local senor services. I have continued to be amazed at all of the programs, help, activities and information that the wonderful staff there provides. As I wrote some years ago, Marty, Patty, Mary and Ruth deserve out utmost thanks and praise.
Recently, to add icing to the cake, the senior-service lunch program has had the wonderful experience of a new chef. Julie Bloomingdale has brought a refreshing new addition to our meals along with her assistant, Luciano. It just keeps getting better.
"Grow old along with me / The best is yet to be / The last of life for which the first is made!" — Robert Browning
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft