Letter: Good riddance at Krabloonik
September 24, 2014
We were thrilled to read about the ownership change at Krabloonik. It sounds like the new buyers have figured out why the public has been outraged by the previous owner's bad practices.
We can only imagine how much happier the dogs are, too! Yes, dogs, even working ones, can know happiness. We have enjoyed the sled races at Redstone and see how eager the dogs are to get out and run. We can only hope now that justice will prevail for Dan MacEachan and the judge will pass down the harshest sentence possible. We look forward to visiting the kennel soon. We would never have stepped foot on it during past ownership.
Holly and Rich Glasier
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents