Letter: Good-natured events
October 17, 2015
We are so thankful for our kind and benevolent community. Aspen Tibet received an esteemed reception this summer with the monks, and there was great demand for more good-natured events.
We thank all whose curiosity and creativity inspired them to participate and make possible the Dharma class on Monday. It was time well spent with a talented teacher who we hope to offer again.
In response to the continued support and repeated requests for more classes, all are welcome to participate in a guided meditation at 7 p.m. Monday in the conference room of the Red Brick (west entrance).
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Aspen School District, HR director part ways
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis