Letter: Good-natured events
October 17, 2015
We are so thankful for our kind and benevolent community. Aspen Tibet received an esteemed reception this summer with the monks, and there was great demand for more good-natured events.
We thank all whose curiosity and creativity inspired them to participate and make possible the Dharma class on Monday. It was time well spent with a talented teacher who we hope to offer again.
In response to the continued support and repeated requests for more classes, all are welcome to participate in a guided meditation at 7 p.m. Monday in the conference room of the Red Brick (west entrance).
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain