Letter: For the people
November 8, 2015
I would like to thank the Roaring Fork Regional Planning Commission members for the time they spent exploring the Tree Farm Preliminary Plan.
Midvalley residents voiced their opinions and concerns about this project, and you all listened.
Government can work for the people. You have set a great example of this.
Patrice K. Becker
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility