Letter: For the people
November 8, 2015
I would like to thank the Roaring Fork Regional Planning Commission members for the time they spent exploring the Tree Farm Preliminary Plan.
Midvalley residents voiced their opinions and concerns about this project, and you all listened.
Government can work for the people. You have set a great example of this.
Patrice K. Becker
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works