Letter: Exploring end-of-life issues
November 12, 2015
Thank you to our generous sponsors for making the community read and panel discussion of "Being Mortal," by Atual Gawande, possible: Aspen Valley Hospital, Chabad Jewish Community Center, HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley, Pathfinders, the Pitkin County Library and the Pitkin County Senior Services Council.
Thank you to our dedicated panelists and moderator for making it a success: Sean Jeung, Allison Daily, Dr. Nicole Feeney and Laura Kornasiewic.
Thank you, standing-room-only audience, for your support and for your enthusiasm for future conversations on the modern approaches concerning end-of-life matters.
Thank you, Dr. Gawande, for your motivating and moving best seller.
The library and Senior Center distributed almost 200 books for this event. It can be viewed on GrassRoots TV and websites of the sponsors.
Recommended Stories For You
Pitkin County Senior Services Council
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft