Letter: Exploring end-of-life issues
November 12, 2015
Thank you to our generous sponsors for making the community read and panel discussion of "Being Mortal," by Atual Gawande, possible: Aspen Valley Hospital, Chabad Jewish Community Center, HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley, Pathfinders, the Pitkin County Library and the Pitkin County Senior Services Council.
Thank you to our dedicated panelists and moderator for making it a success: Sean Jeung, Allison Daily, Dr. Nicole Feeney and Laura Kornasiewic.
Thank you, standing-room-only audience, for your support and for your enthusiasm for future conversations on the modern approaches concerning end-of-life matters.
Thank you, Dr. Gawande, for your motivating and moving best seller.
The library and Senior Center distributed almost 200 books for this event. It can be viewed on GrassRoots TV and websites of the sponsors.
Recommended Stories For You
Pitkin County Senior Services Council
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works