Letter: Drink up the tea party’s Kool-Aid
September 21, 2013
Drink up the tea party's Kool-Aid
Why would I support all tea party candidates running against traditional Republicans in primary elections? Is it because I like the way the current "teas" have brought our democratic government to the Congress of "no"? The negative effects of sequestering are starting to kick in. The train wreck is on course.
There are four stimulus bills in Congress for 18 months that are going nowhere (two self-sustaining). If the "teas" weren't mucking up everything, our recovery from the Bush-Greenspan disaster would be 25-35 percent ahead with a corresponding cut in unemployment.
So, you might ask, why do I support the "teas"? I think it will be cathartic to have more "teas" in the Nov. 14 ballot than ever. My bet is America will wake up to the long-term damage and save America. Don't you just love Sen. Ron Paul? He even hates Governor Christie! I'd like to see them duke it out. It looks like McCormick from Paul's state is going bye-bye.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche