Letter: Don’t mess up a good thing
November 2, 2013
Don't mess up a good thing
The Crown Mountain Recreation District holds a beautiful gem of open space in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley floor.
This is the nut of the argument for me. I want to preserve it the way it is, with a minimum of parking and lots of room to roam and to play outdoors. We've got something other communities will never be able to re-create — why would we want to give it up?
Please vote no on 4C and 4D.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman