Letter: Don’t mess up a good thing
November 2, 2013
Don't mess up a good thing
The Crown Mountain Recreation District holds a beautiful gem of open space in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley floor.
This is the nut of the argument for me. I want to preserve it the way it is, with a minimum of parking and lots of room to roam and to play outdoors. We've got something other communities will never be able to re-create — why would we want to give it up?
Please vote no on 4C and 4D.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change