Letter: Don’t mess up a good thing
November 2, 2013
Don't mess up a good thing
The Crown Mountain Recreation District holds a beautiful gem of open space in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley floor.
This is the nut of the argument for me. I want to preserve it the way it is, with a minimum of parking and lots of room to roam and to play outdoors. We've got something other communities will never be able to re-create — why would we want to give it up?
Please vote no on 4C and 4D.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche