Letter: Dogs will be dogs
December 8, 2015
To the young lady whose dog and mine had an altercation in Pioneer Park on Saturday:
I would like you to know that we are not upset or angry about the dogs fighting; we just wanted to get our dog out of the way.
I would like to thank you for your sincere concern for our dog and for your thoughtful gift for her, which she really loves.
If you come again to Pioneer Park, we'd be happy if you stopped by our house and said hello.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche