Letter: Dogs will be dogs
December 8, 2015
To the young lady whose dog and mine had an altercation in Pioneer Park on Saturday:
I would like you to know that we are not upset or angry about the dogs fighting; we just wanted to get our dog out of the way.
I would like to thank you for your sincere concern for our dog and for your thoughtful gift for her, which she really loves.
If you come again to Pioneer Park, we'd be happy if you stopped by our house and said hello.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman