Letter: Dogs will be dogs
December 8, 2015
To the young lady whose dog and mine had an altercation in Pioneer Park on Saturday:
I would like you to know that we are not upset or angry about the dogs fighting; we just wanted to get our dog out of the way.
I would like to thank you for your sincere concern for our dog and for your thoughtful gift for her, which she really loves.
If you come again to Pioneer Park, we'd be happy if you stopped by our house and said hello.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company