Letter: Clock ticking on Middle East
September 19, 2013
This is an open letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Mahmoud Abbas: As you negotiate a peace with security, watch the clock. Time is running out. Know the history of the Middle East, but don't repeat it.
Your allies in peace are President Obama and his secretary of state, John Kerry. Your allies could be gone in three years.
For the children in the Middle East, please don't squander this chance for peace.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche