Letter: Clock ticking on Middle East
September 19, 2013
This is an open letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Mahmoud Abbas: As you negotiate a peace with security, watch the clock. Time is running out. Know the history of the Middle East, but don't repeat it.
Your allies in peace are President Obama and his secretary of state, John Kerry. Your allies could be gone in three years.
For the children in the Middle East, please don't squander this chance for peace.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change