Letter: Clamoring for cheap labor
November 25, 2013
Clamoring for cheap labor
I read where industry reps are howling for immigration reform. Translation: The fat cats can't get enough cheap scab labor. The greed buckets don't really give a damn about human rights; they want to put more money in their pockets by screwing legal, American workers.
They blather about what is "right for America," and all they care about is increasing profits. Upvalley gets cheap scab labor, and downvalley gets the cost of educating their anchor babies.
All those industry reps & Aspen fat cats are so transparently hypocritical and self-serving, it's sickening.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division