Letter: Clamoring for cheap labor
November 25, 2013
Clamoring for cheap labor
I read where industry reps are howling for immigration reform. Translation: The fat cats can't get enough cheap scab labor. The greed buckets don't really give a damn about human rights; they want to put more money in their pockets by screwing legal, American workers.
They blather about what is "right for America," and all they care about is increasing profits. Upvalley gets cheap scab labor, and downvalley gets the cost of educating their anchor babies.
All those industry reps & Aspen fat cats are so transparently hypocritical and self-serving, it's sickening.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Aspen on the Hill: Zombie people of the Rio Grande Trail
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites