Letter: Clamoring for cheap labor
November 25, 2013
Clamoring for cheap labor
I read where industry reps are howling for immigration reform. Translation: The fat cats can't get enough cheap scab labor. The greed buckets don't really give a damn about human rights; they want to put more money in their pockets by screwing legal, American workers.
They blather about what is "right for America," and all they care about is increasing profits. Upvalley gets cheap scab labor, and downvalley gets the cost of educating their anchor babies.
All those industry reps & Aspen fat cats are so transparently hypocritical and self-serving, it's sickening.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Mountain lions acting aggressively in West Glenwood