Letter: City should refund honest citizens
October 4, 2014
Considering the huge scam that placed an exceptional burden on the honest taxpayer, I suggest that the city refund all parking tickets paid during the time that the cheaters prevailed.
Certainly, inept municipal management played a part in this nonsensical affair, so the city has failed its taxpayer clients and should make good to those who were honest enough to pay their fines.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- What’s the Big Deal: Snowmass condo sale nears $3.8 million