Letter: City should refund honest citizens
October 4, 2014
Considering the huge scam that placed an exceptional burden on the honest taxpayer, I suggest that the city refund all parking tickets paid during the time that the cheaters prevailed.
Certainly, inept municipal management played a part in this nonsensical affair, so the city has failed its taxpayer clients and should make good to those who were honest enough to pay their fines.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border