Letter: City should refund honest citizens
October 4, 2014
Considering the huge scam that placed an exceptional burden on the honest taxpayer, I suggest that the city refund all parking tickets paid during the time that the cheaters prevailed.
Certainly, inept municipal management played a part in this nonsensical affair, so the city has failed its taxpayer clients and should make good to those who were honest enough to pay their fines.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche