Letter: Buried by the snowplows
December 6, 2013
Buried by the snowplows
I want to warn other innocent parkers on Original behind City Market, next to the Silverbell condos, that there are some very mean snowplowers who will bury your car even though you are legally parked on a city street!
All I can say is these are some mean guys who did this! I have heard that I'm not the first victim to have their car buried by the snowplow and/or bobcat from the Silverbell condo parking lot.
Thankfully the police and community safety officers helped dig me out, along with other helpful passersby! Without them I would never have gotten out.
And Wednesday, my car had no snow on it when I arrived! They plowed me in completely on three sides, pushed it up against my truck, and piled it on top!
Judy Kay Norman
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo