Letter: Buried by the snowplows
December 6, 2013
Buried by the snowplows
I want to warn other innocent parkers on Original behind City Market, next to the Silverbell condos, that there are some very mean snowplowers who will bury your car even though you are legally parked on a city street!
All I can say is these are some mean guys who did this! I have heard that I'm not the first victim to have their car buried by the snowplow and/or bobcat from the Silverbell condo parking lot.
Thankfully the police and community safety officers helped dig me out, along with other helpful passersby! Without them I would never have gotten out.
And Wednesday, my car had no snow on it when I arrived! They plowed me in completely on three sides, pushed it up against my truck, and piled it on top!
Judy Kay Norman
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Aspen-area has suffered the brunt of Colorado’s fatal avalanches this year
- Aspen man charged in political official assault
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Monday Business Briefs: Little Nell and Steakhouse No. 316 get props; Aspen estate bound for auction